Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No. 12

Thunderstruck (Live) - AC/DC (1990) Video - During my grade school years, I attended a 10-person parochial school where there were no sports or rock music. In the Fall of '98, I began attending the local public high school where I was introduced to weightlifting and THIS! Every single day, we kicked off our weight room session with this classic. I didn't become a professional bodybuilder, but I did become an elite air guitarist. Seriously though, this is the ultimate hype song, the best arena intro song, and as difficult to play as it sounds (Angus Young picks every note). I nearly swallowed the $90 entrance fee to see them live last winter in Orlando before picking the money back in my pocket and going to see a lousy cover band instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment