Sunday, May 30, 2010

No. 75

Maggie May - Rod Stewart & the Faces (1971) Video - Rod Stewart has produced a TON of music, a lot of it poor, but the high points are gold. In my opinion, this is the best, but Reason to Believe, Do Ya Think I'm Sexy, Stay With Me, You Wear It Well, Rhythm of My Heart, You're In My Heart, and a cover of Badfinger's Day After Day are all favorites of mine. How many artists have 8 songs that I love?

For all the gay rumors that have followed his career, he's done about everything to disprove them. He was captain of the soccer team in high school and still plays in a senior soccer league. Additionally, he's dated or married an impressive lineup (Britt Ekland - Bond girl in Man With the Golden Gun, actress Alana Stewart, model Kelly Emberg, model Rachel Hunter, and in 2007 model Penny Lancaster-Stewart. Rod the Mod's still got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment