Friday, June 18, 2010

No. 43

F*ckin' Up - Pearl Jam (1998) Video - TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY?! Yes, well battery-willing, there will be a 3rd as well. The reason is I'm not going to have internet access this weekend and this is the post for breaking rules. First of all, this is a cover. It's a Neil Young/Crazy Horse song through and through. Problem is, I don't care for their performance of the song. Here's how I live with myself including the cover - it was recorded on Pearl Jam's Live On Two Legs album.

Second rule I'm breaking, not only is there gratuitous cursing in the song, the title, you may have noticed, is also a curse word. Well, I'm sorry, but I can't pretend that this isn't one of guitarist Mike McCready's finest moments and just leave this track off my list! I love this song! I can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment