Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No. 66

Three More Days - Ray LaMontagne (2006) Video - Ok, so I did something last night that I promised myself I wouldn't. If you read my earlier posts, you know that I started this list with my iTunes library of 10,000 songs, rated the songs from 1-5, took the 500 5-stars and from that selected the Top 100, which were then organized into the list I've been unveiling.

I knew that upon finalizing the list I'd instantly have second thoughts about some of the songs, but planned to resist the urge to constantly reorganize and add/subtract from the list. That was until I came across 2 songs that belonged well up the list and 1 song that probably didn't belong on the list at all. The solution was to bump everything down and 2 songs off the list. Sorry for the incredibly detailed explanation, but just thought I should explain why you may not know this song, but will definitely know the next one when just yesterday I promised 3 songs in a row you wouldn't likely know.

Anyway, Ray LaMontagne has managed to fly under the radar, but he deserves to be known. Some of the sexiest music being made, but yet Chris Isaak gets to shoot videos with Victoria's Secret models. Not any longer, Chris!

1 comment: