Friday, June 18, 2010

No. 44

Stay With Me - The Faces (1971) Video - Probably not a song that will endear you to your female coworkers, Rod Stewart penned an anthem most appropriate for Neil Patrick Harris' Barney Stinson character, though not necessarily an anthem appropriate for Neil Patrick Harris as we're led to believe that the character is a woman :) I don't know how this song has slipped through the cracks for so many, myself included, as I didn't learn of this song until Wedding Crashers' closing credits.

"In the morning, don't say you love me 'cause I'll only kick you out the door."

"Yeah, I'll pay your cab fare home, you can even use my best cologne, just don't be here in the morning when I wake up."

"Stay with me, stay with me, yeah tonight you better stay with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment